Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome to [ee-vuh-li-zhuhn vizh-uhn].

Evelision Vision [ee-vuh-li-zhuhn vizh-uhn]
-NOUN OF THE PROPER VARIERY.
1. A blog with a plethora of quirkiness and an even greater amount of weird and random shit.

Fellow Reader/Viewer,

WARNING:
What you will find in this blog isn't normal. I wish I could promise to give you the best blog the world wide web has to offer, but I learned a long time ago that I shouldn't make promises I can't keep. I will, however, inform you that I will not fail to be weird a.k.a myself.

Evelision Vision is a show I created with my alter ego. I cannot really describe the show because it's purely based on random events in my life.

I invite you to view the world through my eyes...



What you see is what you get.

5 comments:

  1. LMFAO how many videos of ParanoidLore are there?! This was pretty random Dean...great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im ready for the next one BTW...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is classic! Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want more Evelision Vision!! lol

    ReplyDelete